We are so thrilled to be open again and welcome you back to The Golden Zone. Our commitment to creating a safe environment for you and your loved one and our employees is our number one priority. By following strict protocols set in place throughout the destination, which have been carefully planned by Health authorities, our doors are open. The Marina Golden Zone, a favorite spot for many due to the wide variety of culinary options, is a perfect example of these protocols in action.
We would like to take a moment to share with you some of the important points regarding the new protocols in place, so you can be prepared and ready to enjoy your next meal at one of your old favorites or discover a new favorite!
- Each arriving employee follows the health and sanitization checks upon arriving at the Golden Zone.
- Each restaurant in the Golden Zone underwent rigid cleaning and disinfecting processes, carried out daily by a our staff after each workday.
- All tables, chairs and all place settings will be disinfected after each meal service.
- At the beginning of each employee shift change, the kitchen is cleaned and disinfected.
- Several tables have been blocked from service, increasing social distancing space between tables.
- The dishwasher is disinfected regularly to assure all plates and silverware is sanitized accordingly.
- All culinary team members will practice extra sanitation protocols including wearing protective gear and preparation of dishes according to guidelines under the Distintivo H program.
- All wait service staff and hosts/hostess as well as kitchen staff use protective gear. Kitchen staff also uses the standard hairnets as part of their required uniform.
- Upon arriving at each restaurant, diners will find disinfecting mats and sanitizer available.
- In closed areas, we do request the use of facemasks, and plaques are posted with these notices in applicable areas.
- Menus can be scanned with a QR code to avoid any unneeded contact.
- Silverware is delivered sealed and sanitized and disinfected.
- All prep-station employees are required to use gloves when preparing drinks or food.
- All dishes will be delivered to the table with protective coverings over them and once served, the covers are removed.
- All Pick-up and go services are sanitized and ready in a secure area for guests choosing this dining style.
- Portable credit card processing terminals are disinfected after each use and available with sanitized pens for tableside use.
- All check holders are disinfected after each use.